fot

[Fot] Relative value of various brands of shocks

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Relative value of various brands of shocks
From: JOSEPH HUGHES <tr5racer@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:25:02 +0000 (GMT)
I have some original Armstrong adjustable shockers on the front of my racing
TR5 which have been on the car for 15 years. They work very well, are well made
and easy to adjust but went out of production many years ago.

  I have tried Spax and the adjusters did not last very long so would not use
them again. Certainly in the UK Koni are the best available although they are a
bit of a pain to adjust. They are also very strong. The Konis on the rear of my
car have both been damaged in accidents but still function perfectly well and
have also been on the car for about 15 years!

  Mike Hughes