fot

Re: [Fot] In-Car Video Camera

To: Gary Horstkorta <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] In-Car Video Camera
From: Scott Cypher <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 23:19:51 -0500
I picked one of these up off Amazon.com for those reasons.
I should be trying it out at the race I plan to run end of March at
CMP, and will post the video...

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer@xsmail.com
SCCA #57 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher

Shipwright's Disease.   Its a nasty affliction, particularly when
owns a british car.  Then it can never be cured.