fot

[Fot] Commercial Issues and the FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Commercial Issues and the FOT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:56:00 EDT
After watching a recent exchange on several lists............

Our FOT has reaped the benefits of it's 'freewheeling' style of exchanging
information, ideas, and product sources.

No rules, no dues, no board of directors, no backbiting, no need.

The benefits?

Faster Triumphs
Safer Triumphs
Respected Triumphs
Better Business Decisions
More Knowledgeable Triumph Racers.

This FOT  list has fostered the development of several speed and safety
related products, in addition to bringing back some race proven items of the
past.

That cant happen without a little 'commercial' discussion from time to time.

Without any rules, we have the right to exercise personal discretion, without
refering back to a 'manual'.

Of course we cant make everyone happy all of the time.  But I remember
someone saying that is what a "DELETE" button is for.

Joe A

   </HTML>