fot

Re: [Fot] Followup to TR7 wheel stud question

To: "'William G Rosenbach'" <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Followup to TR7 wheel stud question
From: "Jim" <britbits@tiu.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 12:38:25 -0500
Dorman "166" wheel studs are what everyone pushes as "fitting a TR7".
Correct knurl diameter... but they have a mushroom head, not countersunk.
That's my other option, run a set of them on the lathe and cut the head down
to fit the hubs.

Just wondering if there was an off the shelf solution that won't break the
bank.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas