fot

Re: [Fot] authenticity

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] authenticity
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:12:38 -0700
 Pete Brock did the "spook" thing on his 2 liter Datsuns, probably first,
this is most likely in about 1968 or maybe 1967. Brock Yates was not a "make
a car" guy. Pete Brock was really ahead of everyone on this.  We had
spoilers on our  TR-6 cars, 1970 and after, but neither of these are air
dams. Air dams in > production would be a nightmare of warranty claims when
folks run into the  parking cement blocks, as you know they will.

>>> 503.936.7660
>>> www.bnj.com