fot

Re: [Fot] Formula One on Television ?

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Formula One on Television ?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:14:54 -0500
>From this Speed Channel page:

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/what-to-watch-on-speed-from-australia/

What to Watch on SPEED from Australia

Written by: SPEED Staff
SPEEDtv.com

03/10/2008 - 11:24 AM

Charlotte, N.C.

Formula 1 coverage on SPEED from the Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park in
Melbourne, Australia:

Thursday, Mar. 13, 2008
11:00 p.m. EST Australian Grand Prix Practice (L)

Friday, Mar. 14, 2008
11:00 p.m. EST Australian Grand Prix Qualifying (L)

Saturday, Mar. 15, 2008
11:30 p.m. EST Inside Grand Prix
12:00 a.m. EST Australian Grand Prix (L)

Sunday, Mar. 16, 2008
1:30 p.m. EST Australian Grand Prix (re-air)

--Rocky Entriken