fot

[Fot] Invite from Tim Suddard to the Mitty

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Invite from Tim Suddard to the Mitty
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:43:16 EDT
Just want to remind any and all that the Mitty is coming up May 2-4. I will
be running my TR3 and would like to invite all to join in on the festivities.
Moss is sponsoring a beer party and dart tournament Saturday evening. Full
details at: grmspeedfest.com. Thanks guys.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040