fot

Re: [Fot] GL-4

To: riverside <riverside@cedar-rapids.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GL-4
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:50:08 -0800
riverside wrote:
> I just called my local Car Quest and was told they
> could not get GL-4.
> My current 5 gal container is about half full, so
> not an emergency yet.
> It is Quaker State 75w90  item #51125

GL-4 is hard to find in my area too. No auto parts store within 25 miles
of me carry it or are willing to order it.  There is one independent
willing to order a case (smallest lot he can get) if I'm willing to
purchase the whole case.

Series Land Rovers have 6 different places that take GL-4 so our own
Steve Hedke is recently started carrying GL-4 for people unble to locate
it locally.

www.britishpacific.com/BPSite/LandRoverAccessories/Land_Rover_fluids.html#GL4_oil

The company also carries Red Line engine oil treatment with ZDDP.

TeriAnn