fot

[Fot] VTR is now involved with FoT at THE GLEN----Membership In VTR?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VTR is now involved with FoT at THE GLEN----Membership In VTR?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:27:52 EDT
FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH

Just a quick note on this subject...more later.

The Vintage Triumph Register will be involved with us at The Glen. Details
are being worked out right now, but you can be sure that they will add value to
our Experience.

Several of the FoT are already members of the VTR.   And look at website  <
VTR.org>

I'd like to encourage everyone to consider a VTR MEMBERSHIP.

Our FoT Mike Cook is the Magazine Editor.  A great article on Ted Schmacher
was in the last issue. Great reading. Ted was fast 'back when'.  (Some of us
are just half fast.)

There is always FoT Content in VTR's  TVT Magazine.

ISOA and WPTA, as well as other VTR affiliated clubs support the FoT in many
ways.

Since we have no formal organization of our own....I suggest we support the
VTR by joining.

You opinions are appreciated...please weigh in on this  promotion of mine.

Joe Alexander

PS:

The Triumph Marque is on a roll on all fronts.

Value, Competition, Respect.

The VTR, Six Pack, Friends of Triumph, Stag Club, Spitfire Squadron, etc,
have all elevated the importance of our Triumphs.

   </HTML>