fot

[Fot] Newbie opens a can of worms...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Newbie opens a can of worms...
From: <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:27:05 -0700
I've been informed that my last post may have rubbed someone on the forum
wrong. My silly question about shortening the drive shaft and a mention that
MAYBE my engine had been moved back 1/2" or so. BTW , CVAR looked at the car
and several experts viewed my car plus I took side by side detailed photos of
my stock GT6 side by side with my race car engine. If it was moved, you can't
tell it.
So, I understand some people want to cheat to win the $8.00 trophy at the end
of the season, that's fine. All I'm doing is trying to comply with CVAR and
their requests to have the car run in vintage gear, sans the beloved Toyota T50.
I'm the guy who starts in last place, and I don't mind finishing in last place.
I just want to have fun with a nicely preparred Triumph GT6+. I don't want to
break, crash, or spin... I just want to have fun... now, if you have trouble
lapping me, I may hold out and press the right pedal a little harder but if you
can pass, you will.
I'm old skool in my bones, newbie in the race car and the forum. If I offended
someone here because they have a cheater car,  really sorry, just trying to
learn from the forum, after all, in my opinion, we may go fast, at times, but
it is really more of an exhibition, not 200 mph racing.....
Bobby Whitehead
#54 YELLOW    CVAR 1970 GT6+