fot

[Fot] Last minute prep

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Last minute prep
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:20:39 -0700
So today I was out in the shop doing the last bit of prep work on my
Spitfire in anticipation of the opening SCCA regional at Portland this
weekend.  Opened the shop door so I could fire up the car, and lo and behold
it's snowing.  I'm only 25 miles and a few hundred feet higher than PIR.  Ya
gotta love this Pacific NW weather.  I can't tell you how many times I've
sat on pregrid with two slicks and two rain tires on the car waiting to make
that last minute decision.