fot

Re: [Fot] single wire mini alternator thread?

To: twin_pine_restoration@frontiernet.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] single wire mini alternator thread?
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:00:21 -0700
Russ,

Kubota tractors used those alternators.  I bought one for Susan's
spitfire and after we got it I went to the junk yard and compared and
found that there are a LOT of alternators in the junkyards that are the
same.  I think the Geo Metro is one that had an identical alternator.
Typically about $35 or so from the junk yard.

Brad