fot

Re: [Fot] Kudos to Tim Suddard and Classic Motorsports-Kastner Cup

To: BillDentin@aol.com, N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kudos to Tim Suddard and Classic Motorsports-Kastner Cup
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:53:49 EDT
 Thanks gang,

We have a bunch more Triumph stuff planned. Story on the Wedges, incluidng
Bill Warner's Group 44 car, next issue, then Spitfire handling and engine
upgrades and then there is this ratty TR6 that we just picked up.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

FOT,

The CMS May issue #132 contains a very nice announcement about the FOT
Kastner CUP Race at Watkins Glen.  (sponsored by Classic Motorsports Magazine
and
Moss Motors)

The roster of intended entrants, in CMS, is very impressive. Half the entries
are TR4. That will be fun. Some will be VERY fast.

There appears to be a nice representation of TRIUMPH SPECIALS, that includes
the TR 250K as driven by Tony Garmey and owned by Bill Hart.  Very Cool!
Perhaps the Peyote and an Ambro or two will be there, too.

The whole CMS issue #132 is like a vein of gold waiting to mined by the
reader.

It contains some neat father/son stuff like when Tim and his son Tommy
arrived at the BMTA Conference at the hotel in .

(never mind there were 50 folks waiting for them in the tour bus going to
Glenn's MG and to dinner)

And CMS announces that our own Gary Horskorta has a forthcoming article on
TR2 TS1 LO, the first Triumph Sports Model to go down the assembly line. This
very historic TRIUMPH and it's owners, Joe and Dottie Richards, will also be
honored at Watkins Glen in Spetember.

More stuff later,

Joe Alexander
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as grmtim@aol.com

In a message dated 3/13/08 11:22:01 AM, BillDentin@aol.com writes:

> Amici...
>
> I agree, and while I tend to be more of a purist presentationwize, I was
> taken by the article about the MORGAN with a Lotus Twin Cam engine.
>
> That's got to be a hoot.
>
> Bill Dentinger

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL
Home.

(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15?ncid=aolhom00
030000000001)