fot

Re: [Fot] [6pack] 02 sensor locations

To: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [6pack] 02 sensor locations
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 07:52:29 -0700
I have a pacesetter header [again, really liked the one from Kingston in
England, but no time to get one this time].  The wide band O2 sensor is
mounted on top of the collector -- just after the pipes all come together.
This is a heated sensor.  It is hooked to an Innovate wide band meter --
LM-1.  This is a recording device also.  I also got an LM-3 axillary box.
This allows me to record the rpms [from the Crane ignition].  The LM-3 has a
built in MAP sensor, so I have hooked the PI vacuum to it.  Hope to have the
car running this weekend.  With this setup I can read MAP, RPM and O2 so can
get the TR PI system dialed in.  The devices allow 45 minutes of recording,
so can capture actual run data.  The Aux box also has built in linear and
lateral accelerometers, so will be able to determine cornering forces and HP
and Torque.  A real rolling dyno of sorts.  Results to follwo.

--
Chuck Arnold