fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Membership request

To: gasket.works@verizon.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Membership request
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:15:15 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/08 7:43:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gasket.works@verizon.net writes:

<< I have a 1972? ex-EP TR6 that I am converting to a vintage car.  I  purchase
d the (wrecked) car from Dave Wingett a couple of years ago and I plan  to get
it on the track this year >>

I will second Dave Cizmas.  Dave Wingett's TR-6 traveled very rapidly at
Nelson Ledges a few years ago.  At that time, he told me that he had too much
over-steer.  Maybe that is what caused him to crash it.