fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen & Dogs

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <koblinger@verizon.net>, <spitfiresuz@141.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen & Dogs
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:44:28 -0400
After practice a couple of years ago I pitched a tent at Mid Ohio. Took a
little hike with a cold Bass Ale just to enjoy the quiet dusk and sweet
evening farm-land smells. A truly beautiful way to end a day of noise,
exhaust fumes and challenge. Got back to my camp and raccoons had eaten
every bit of the food in my chest. There was not even a bag of nuts left.

Going to sleep hungry wasn't nearly as annoying as the repetitive nocturnal
return of the rest of my not-much-loved Procyonidae's family.

Richard