fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 japanese starter

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 japanese starter
From: "Don Marshall" <ofbracing@nefcom.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:01:52 -0400
I don't know if this will help anyone else, but this same starter
(Autozone pn 16878) is a direct replacement for an older commercially
modified starter that was on my TR4A.  All that was necessary was to
remove the gear and the front of the new starter's housing, being
careful of the gears inside, and replace that with the old starter's
housing and adapter, along with the original gear.  Don