fot

[Fot] Spity alignments

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spity alignments
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 09:33:06 -0400
I am going to try and get my latest project , a 1964 Vintage Race Spitfire
into autox mode so that I will have something to run at VTR in Ypsilanti in
August since the demise of the TR6. Should be interesting since I believe it
has a welded diff  and I have yet to drive the car. Wont be in the running for
FTD for sure. Hopefully their will be some folks there to give Richard a run
:). Any of you forks that run Spitfires have any suggestions as to alignment
specs?

Marty