fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 at Devens SCCA Solo National Tour (Robert Lang)

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 at Devens SCCA Solo National Tour (Robert Lang)
From: "Robert MacKenzie" <list@mackenzie.aero>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:46:09 -0500
>It was sure nice to drive my TRiumph again!

>Rml

I ran my '62 Spit in the SCCA Southwest Solo Divisional Race #2 over the
weekend.  The two day event was held at the Cooper Tire test center in
Pearsall, TX.  (Thanx Cooper Tires!)

I had some "issues" with the car and frankly did not drive as well as I
could have, nevertheless, I managed to post some decent times on the 2nd day
and got second place in GP.

With two seconds in two events, I now have a 3 point lead in the Divisional
Championship going into next month's event in Houston.

Robert MacKenzie
79 Spitfire 1500 (Street)
62 Spitfire Mk1 (Race)
Cedar Park, TX