fot

Re: [Fot] Finding TDC

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Finding TDC
From: "David Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:25:59 -0700
Jesus, Mark, you need to be more careful when you talk about this suckin',
squeezin', bangin', and blowin' stuff in a semi-public forum.  You take that
to the extreme, like a recent V10 F1 engine at close to 20,000 RPM's, and
that's enough of the aforementioned activity in a single minute to get a
feller all worked up.  All you need now is for Babcock to chime in on the
two stroke equivalents of this and some of our senior correspondents like
ol' Damndinger could literally pop a danged gasket.

DT