fot

Re: [Fot] Cedar Falls??? now Iowa: The Field of Screams

To: henry@henryfrye.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cedar Falls??? now Iowa: The Field of Screams
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:09:57 EDT
Joe, I know you are pretty close to the floodwater, you guys OK?

Henry Frye
Triumph Technology Consultants
860.653.3118 (o) - 860.508.3118 (m)
-----------------------------------
Henry,

Between tornados and floods we have dodged all bullets.

My sister-in-law's house disappeared entirely. Her husband is Parkersburg's
Director of Economic Development and gets to start all over again.

Some of Iowa is now in Wisconsin. More of it will end up in the Gulf of Mexico

Bizarre!  But we are high, dry and unmolested.

Thanks for asking......and others.

See you at Mosport.

Joe A

   </HTML>