fot

Re: [Fot] gas milage, etc.

To: "Ed Major" <ejmajor250@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] gas milage, etc.
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:09:58 -0700
This is all worthwhile to hear. I have been considering getting rid of
my Ferrari and building a good TR3 as a daily driver from all the bits
I have downstairs (at least enough to build two cars). My Ferrari gets
18 in the city and 25 on the highway. I guess I'll keep it.

PS. Diane says I was nuts anyway, and if I sold it she'd buy it.