fot

[Fot] Mosport weekend

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mosport weekend
From: "Simon Rasmussen" <simon@telephonestogo.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:41:36 -0400
I was out on Saturday with my wife and had a very pleasant chat with Tony
Drews, also spoke to Matt Molson and some ex Triumph drivers who now are
cultivating German accents. We enjoyed watching a huge field splashing around
in the rain, Minis coming out on top but TRs well represented.

I was wearing a T shirt with a picture of Gilles Villeneuve which I have had
for about 30 years and wear only on special occaisions. Looking at the Wolf
CanAm car driven once by Villeneuve I spoke for a while to Dino (he noticed
the shirt) and had my picture taken kneeling by the car. Rather horrifying to
hear of his fatal crash the next day.
I offer my condolences to his family and friends.
Simon Rasmussen.