fot

Re: [Fot] Stolen LBC (Central Ohio)

To: Tom Householder <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stolen LBC (Central Ohio)
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:37:06 -0500
Hi Tom!

I am so sorry to hear about your car!  That is one bold person, to just
take it off from in front of your house.

I searched on line and found these auctions:
http://www.hemmings.com/calendar/?category_id=1&location=
There is a listing for the Mid-Ohio auction in July, and several others
that may be worth checking.

I also found this auction:
http://columbus.craigslist.org/eve/721772383.html

You should probably be checking Craigslist and eBay for parts from your
car (crazedlist.com is a Craigslist aggregator--it will let you search
different areas at the same time).  It is very possible they broke it
down and are selling parts.  More likely it is on its way overseas.  :(

Good luck!  I hope you are able to find it in unmolested condition!

Susan        :)