fot

Re: [Fot] How to best hook up a two vacuum distributor on a 74 TR6

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] How to best hook up a two vacuum distributor on a 74 TR6
From: "Stutzman" <stutzmans@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:11:38 -0400
The vacuum unit pointing forward is advance.  The vacuum unit facing toward
the firewall is retard. The advance unit connects to the front carb and the
retard unit connects to rhe rear carb.  Disconnect the retard unit and plug
the line to the carb.All the retard unit does is retard the spark at idle
and give you a lousy idle.
Bruce