fot

Re: [Fot] Justins TR6 gaskets

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Justins TR6 gaskets
From: "Don Marshall" <ofbracing@nefcom.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:44:58 -0400
I use one of Justin's gaskets on my TR4 but don't have it glued to the
valve cover as shown on this guy's website.  Since the gasket expands
significantly when hot, is it feasible to glue it to the cover for a
race car since we tend to remove the valve cover between sessions?  Now,
it goes into a fridge or ice chest until it shrinks back to normal size.
Don