fot

Re: [Fot] Kas' Vitesse on eBay, again.

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, "Shane Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas' Vitesse on eBay, again.
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:21:44 -0700
Kas,
That is good information and not unexpected as far as the revs go.  I have a
small bearig 1296 Spit engine that shares a lot of attributes with that 2.0
liter engine and using your preparation guide as a resource I have it beefed
up, and with the electronic Fuel injection I built, I have has it up to 8000
rpm for short intervals and so far it is holding together just fine.