fot

[Fot] For Sale: TR4, 4A, TR6

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] For Sale: TR4, 4A, TR6
From: <d.hesse@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 7:58:49 -0700
This was posted in the latest issue of the Chicane which is the Madison Sports
Car Club newsletter.  Just passing along to this fine group.

http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/chicane/2008/exfile.2008-06-25.6344943550
/attach/July%202008.pdf

For Sale: TR 4, 4A, TR 6
Parts cars and HI CUBE Chevy van full of cores, spares, extra fenders, hoods,
and other body
parts to fill a stake truck. There are enough good tubs still bolted on frames
plus bolt on fenders
to likely build 3 good rollers. Trasmissions and drive trains still in frames.
Engines are rusted
and must be rebuilt. TR4 and 4Abs have replaceable sleeves available thru
Roadster Factory
and other sources. Interiors, tops, wiring, electrics are also available. Some
starters, generator
cores may work. No titles or keys came with cars. Titles are available for
vintage vehicles and
cost about $200,00 each. I have address and info. $4,500 or best offer. There
are no
guarantees, but this may be a great project for a person or family who would
like to pass on
automotive skills while having young people under positive family influence.
Stored 7 miles off
I-39, between La Salle and Bloomington, Illinois. Call Dave Empke at (309)
292-2795.