fot

Re: [Fot] chaseCam no lbc

To: "Keith Files" <keithfiles@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] chaseCam no lbc
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:23:55 -0700
I don't speak PC anymore, but any MAC-based movie software will let
you compress the video substantially, the better PC-based stuff must
do it just as well. No magic there. You can also upload the movie to
any of the movie sites like Youtube or Mimieo and they will squash it
for you.

On Jul 18, 2008, at 4:16 PM, Keith Files wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> I have the same system and I cannot compress the files either; was
> hoping to
> send my Mosport experiences from last month to a few people but the
> files
> are just too large at 1gb and 268mb respectively.
>
> Did you manage to find an answer to the problem?
>
> Cheers, Keith.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins
Billb@bnj.com