fot

Re: [Fot] Any FOTrs racing at NJMP?

To: sgroh1@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Any FOTrs racing at NJMP?
From: DSPGTi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:26:59 EDT
I have been on the smaller Lightening track once with EMRA and once with
SCCA in my ITC Rabbit. FOT'r Dave Miller ran there last weekend with SCCA as
well in his E/P TR4. The Thunderbolt track is still under construction but will

have the same great features the Lightening has but better and bigger.

So far, the NJ State Police have not been a factor. I received in writting  a
confirmation that the SNELL SA 2000 helmet is acceptable. NJ regulations say
all belts are two years for SFI rating and FIA is by expiration date.

Good Luck and if you need any help, let me know. I won't be racing but  might
be on sight or close by. I'm 25 miles from the track.

Dave Yeager
609-517-3129

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.