fot

[Fot] Racer Wholesale

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Racer Wholesale
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:08:36 GMT
Amici,
A week ago I ordered some tie down straps from Racer Wholesale's online order
system.B  We have ordered from them in the past with no issues.B B  After
checking order status today it says the order is still in processing.B  Since
I need the straps by this coming wednesday I decided to try and call their
customer service department and their automated system (I HATE those things)
directed me to a voice mail box (500) that is full.B  The system then hung up
on me.B  I tried again and this time I sellected their sales department and it
immediately routed me to a voice mail box (515) which stated the system was
full and then it immediately hung up.
It sure sounds like either Racer Whole sale (https://www.racerwholesale.com/)
is having some kind of problem.B  I'm wondering if they aren't shutdown but
left their website up and running?!!B
Anyone else had any issues with Racer Wholesale recently or heard any rummers
about them?
Thanks!
Brad