fot

[Fot] Classic Motorsports TR3

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Classic Motorsports TR3
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 18:12:52 EDT
Sorry I have been pretty quiet this summer. Been pretty busy moving into our
new office and finishing the Sunbeam Tiger project.

We had a pretty disastrous outing at VIR with our TR3 at the Gold Cup in une.
Man was it hot! As I was so busy, Chuck at Abacus took the car back to
Virginia Beach and is working some magic on the cooling system and drivetrain.
We
hope to have a good test day in a few weeks at VIR with our hopefully faster,
simpler and more reliable TR3 and then on to Watkins Glen. That shoukd be
interesting, as I have never run there. really looking forward to seeing
everyone
and thanks to those who helped as I struggled at VIR.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget?
Read reviews on AOL Autos.

(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)