fot

[Fot] FOT t.shirt

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT t.shirt
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:58:17 -0400
Great job FOTer's.  The Jack Drews "memorial" t.shirt is in process. We
ran some extra shirts in the most popular sizes - L & XL.  These will be
available at Watkins Glen.  There is a group called Motor Sports
Ministries. They service Pro road races and some amateur events.. A good
group doing good work.  We will be donating some of the shirt proceed to
Motor Sports Ministries in Jack's name.   Thought that would meet with
everyone's, including Jack's, approval. Thanks for the response and
thanks to Scott Janzen for coordinating the project.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net