fot

Re: [Fot] uncle jack memories

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] uncle jack memories
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:36:00 -0500
Henry,

Thanks for sharing your story.  When I read it I thought I should tell
mine too.  But then I realized that mine differs in detail but not in
substance.  There are probably 100 others like it.  The man helped a lot
of us.  I wonder how he found time to work on his own stuff. I really
enjoyed our many technical discussions.  He was an integral part of my
camshaft project. I will miss him greatly.

Larry Young