fot

Re: [Fot] Jack W. Drews, RIP

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>, BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack W. Drews, RIP
From: Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
--===============1493364606==

--0-925054859-1219447243=:95088

I noticed that as well - us city folk must have missed something along the way.

Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com> wrote:
  It was a fitting tribute to a great man.

One of the things that touched me was as the funeral procession was heading to
the cemetary, every car coming the other way stopped on the side of the road.
Says a lot about the townspeople of Geneseo.

Says a lot about the guy who chose to live there.

Henry Frye
Via wireless handheld device

--0-925054859-1219447243=:95088

&lt;henry@henryfrye.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</div>  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">It
was a fitting tribute to a great man. <BR><BR>One of the things that touched me
was as the funeral procession was heading to the cemetary, every car coming the
other way stopped on the side of the road. Says a lot about the townspeople of
Geneseo. <BR><BR>Says a lot about the guy who chose to live there.<BR><BR>Henry
Frye<BR>Via wireless handheld
device<BR>_______________________________________________<BR>http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR><BR>Fot
 mailing
list<BR>Fot@autox.team.net<BR>http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/fot<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>