fot

[Fot] Memorial Decals & Uncle Jack's Memorial Fund

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Memorial Decals & Uncle Jack's Memorial Fund
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:29:12 EDT
--===============0013146405==

--part1_c3c.3c0df751.35e21368_boundary

FOT:

Already the requests for the Uncle Jack Car Decals are streaming in. It bears
repeating the intial production costs and a substantial contribution to the
Jack Drews Memorial Fund is in place, from two of our finest West Coasters.

I am going to set up an excel spreadsheet for Wife Jan and she is going to
track the information on the spreadsheet for final accounting. Donations will
be
held in confidence, but will get earlier delivery consideration.

Thanks,

Joe A

   </HTML>

--part1_c3c.3c0df751.35e21368_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>FOT:
<BR>
<BR>Already the requests for the Uncle Jack Car Decals are streaming in. It=20=
bears repeating the intial production costs and a substantial contribution t=
o the Jack Drews Memorial Fund is in place, from two of our finest West Coas=
ters.
<BR>
<BR>I am going to set up an excel spreadsheet for Wife Jan and she is going=20=
to track the information on the spreadsheet for final accounting. Donations=20=
will be held in confidence, but will get earlier delivery consideration.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Joe A