fot

Re: [Fot] FlameOutR FE-1301 fire extinguisher system

To: "'Steven Belfer'" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FlameOutR FE-1301 fire extinguisher system
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:49:54 -0700
I am also using the AFFF system in my Spitfire.  I first worked with it
around 20 years ago when working on some Air Force hangar fire protection
systems and it wasn't a new product then.  The foam is corrosive, so it
should be washed off right away, but it should clean up easily.  I've got
one nozzle pointed at my legs and the other two on the firewall pointing at
either side of the engine.

Jim