fot

Re: [Fot] Phil Hill

To: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Phil Hill
From: Kurt Oblinger <koblinger@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:07:41 -0700
A few years ago I started working up a magazine article for British Car
on well known drivers who raced Triumphs early on in their careers. Dan
Gurney's first road race was at Torrey Pines in 1955 in a TR2. Jim Clark
rallied a TR2 early on and later drove a TR3 in some club races. Vic
Elford rallied a Vitesse before becoming an endurance ace.

Kurt O.