fot

Re: [Fot] Watkin's Glen

To: pcdelux@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkin's Glen
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:04:08 GMT
--===============1782595991==

----__JWM__J6dec.15e8S.7d97M

I would like to Ditto Bill's thanks to all the organizers and to SVRA (e=
specially for letting in SCCA cars.  Wish I could have participated Satu=
rday and Sunday, but after evaluating the damage we decided to cut our l=
osses and pack it in.  We could haved spent hours at the track piecing f=
iberglass back together and bending sheet metal, but that would not be f=
un for me, or anyone else who offerred to help.  Everyone was there to h=
ave fun and repairs like this are work, not fun.  Rear fender is pieced =
back together and most sheet metal is semi-straight.  Spent about 20-hou=
rs so far on repairs.  It was fun while it lasted.   Joe(B)

-- "Bill DeWar" <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
Listers,  Great time at the races. Hat's off to Joe Alexander, Kas, and =
all other TR celebritiesin attendance. Highlights as I saw it. Tr250 K l=
ooking great and sounding and runningawesome. Peyote resurrected, even f=
aster than before. Absolutely jam packed downtowncelebration friday even=
ing. Lots of street TR's everywhere. WPTA gang and Classic Motorsportste=
nts setup right at last turn. Classic Motorsports free beer.(Thanks Tim)=
 Classic MotorsportsPub with bar and dart boards. (BIG Thanks to Gary Hu=
nter and Jim) They worked hard all event.Sam Halkias's TR6 harassing Por=
che's in qualifying race. Dick Stockton's TR4 running superbuntil #3 rod=
 failure in All TR race. All the usual fast TR's running great,Henry Fry=
e, Randy WilliamsGeorge Wright, Jeff Snook, Steve Groh, etc..   The usua=
l carnage, Joe Boruch TR3 crash, Joe A engine failure,White #7 TR6 engin=
e failure,Larry Young, valve issues but made the sunday race. Keith File=
s, oil leaks all weekend but hekept at it.   Last but not least a very n=
ice tribute by Bill Dentinger to Uncle Jack .           Joe Alexander TH=
ANK YOU!! Bill DeWarTriumph Rescue     =

Stop foreclosure.  Click here to stay in your home and rebuild credit.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijlzUCSFkZzRegbTBXIJ=
Jv3WcNcx57KqUIFrQTHbFd9HLjSfo/
----__JWM__J6dec.15e8S.7d97M

VRA (especially for letting in SCCA cars.&nbsp; Wish I could have partic=
ipated Saturday and Sunday, but after evaluating the damage we decided t=
o cut our losses and pack it in.&nbsp; We could haved spent hours at the=
 track piecing fiberglass back together and bending sheet metal, but tha=
t would not be fun for me, or anyone else who offerred to help.&nbsp; Ev=
eryone was there to have fun and repairs like this are work, not fun.&nb=
sp; Rear fender is pieced back together and most sheet metal is semi-str=
aight.&nbsp; Spent about 20-hours so far on repairs.&nbsp; It was fun wh=
ile it lasted.&nbsp; &nbsp;Joe(B)<BR><BR>-- "Bill DeWar" &lt;pcdelux@wor=
ldnet.att.net&gt; wrote:<BR>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Listers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;Great time at the races. Hat's of=
f to Joe Alexander, Kas, and all other TR celebrities</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>in attendance. Highlights as I saw it. =
Tr250 K looking great and sounding and running</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>awesome. Peyote resurrected, even faste=
r than before. Absolutely jam packed downtown</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>celebration friday evening. Lots of str=
eet TR's everywhere. WPTA gang and Classic Motorsports</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>tents setup right at last turn. Classic=
 Motorsports free beer.(Thanks Tim) Classic Motorsports</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Pub with bar and dart boards. (BIG Than=
ks to Gary Hunter and Jim) They worked hard all event.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sam Halkias's TR6 harassing Porche's in=
 qualifying race. Dick Stockton's TR4 running superb</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>until #3 rod failure in All TR race. Al=
l the usual fast TR's running great,Henry Frye, Randy Williams</FONT></D=

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>George Wright, Jeff Snook, Steve Groh, =
etc..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; The usual carnage, Joe Bor=
uch TR3 crash, Joe A engine failure,White #7 TR6 engine failure,</FONT><=
/DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Larry Young, valve issues but made the =
sunday race. Keith Files, oil leaks all weekend but he</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>kept at it. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; Last but not least a very nice t=
ribute by Bill Dentinger to Uncle Jack .</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Joe Alexander THANK YOU!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bill DeWar</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Triumph Rescue</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV></html>

SFkZzRegbTBXIJJv3WcNcx57KqUIFrQTHbFd9HLjSfo/ target=3D"_blank">Stop fore=
closure.  Click here to stay in your home and rebuild credit.</font></a>=
----__JWM__J6dec.15e8S.7d97M--