fot

Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition

To: <fot@autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] OT- F1 at Spa online petition
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:36:28 -0700
Joe,

Kimi was accelerating away from Lewis when they crossed start/finish
and Lewis was no where near Kimi when he drove off track and spun it
into the wall trying to get back on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYe9qexq1v8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OpBGoA5ge4

I don't know if Kimi hit Lewis going into the chicane but the onboard
from Lewis on the pass into La Source shows a classic outbraking manuver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHervsQCFek

I liked Schumi but tell me the difference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbuK9H9wF1c