fot

[Fot] HS6 on GT6+

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] HS6 on GT6+
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
After years of pushing the parts around my shop, I'm finally
getting started on this project. The mounting adapter plates
were easy enough. Now I'm to the point where I want to open
up the intake manifold to match them.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough meat in the manifold to just
open the hole to 1.5" all the way in to where the runners
split off; doing that will come out into the open air :-(
My normal inclination would be to just grind it out by hand,
but it occurs to me that I might be better off doing this
with a boring head on the mill and then doing the final
smoothing by hand.

I'd be really interested to hear suggestions about how these
holes should be shaped to make the most of the mod... Kas? Anyone?

Thanks,
chris