fot

[Fot] Home at last

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Home at last
From: Greg - Lunker Hilyer <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:17:53 -0600
Hello all,
Got home Tues. night and had the last chapter in our saga ready to
send this morning. One wrong click of the wrong button and it was
gone. As I recall, the opening sentence was "3 races, 24 days and
6849 miles later and Barley the Plum Pi and I are finally home". Went
on to profusely thank Tony Drews for the borrowed ride, Tim Murphy
for the borrowed house and everyone else for the borrowed fun.
Have to cut this short as Barley, I and a BMW 2002 [turn-coat I know]
are headed for the Pueblo [Colorado] Enduro tomorrow am. The rest of
the story will follow.
I do have to put out my greatest thanks to Tony Drews for the drive
in last weekends  enduro at Road America What A Guy! What A Car!
Hey Tony, did I remember to say THANKS!!?

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM