fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen apparel

To: "'Ted Schumacher'" <tedtsimx@bright.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen apparel
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:48:14 -0700
I bought several of the items offered prior to Watkins Glen and after
receiving the shirts and hat, I am very pleased with both their fit and
quality. I'm looking forward to wearing the regalia at our next race in a
couple of weeks.  Thanks Ted and Scott for all your work in making these
"cool" items available.

Gary

62 TR4
69 TR6