fot

Re: [Fot] Clutch Question for the Group

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Clutch Question for the Group
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 20:52:25 +0200
I run a stock clutch plate and a SAAB 900 Turbo pressure plate which fits
without modification.
After running my clutch for years, this year it started slipping at the
beginning of the events but started to work perfect after the first standing
start. Don't know why this is.
Next year I will fit a new clutch plate.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----