fot

Re: [Fot] Fenders, San Diego -> East

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fenders, San Diego -> East
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:32:42 -0700
I'm in San Diego today, but leaving early tomorrow. Too bad, we
probably could have gotten them on their way somehow. I'm here for the
"Battle of the Paddle", a big standup paddle surfing race with more
than 350 entrants. I thought I had first geezer nailed down (60 and up
stock board class), but it was a clerical error--Mickey Munoz beat me,
so I'm the SECOND fastest paddle surfing geezer.

Details and pictures for any who might be remotely interested will be
on Ke Nalu in a day or two (http://www.kenalu.com )

http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550
> F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins
Billb@bnj.com
503.936.7660