fot

Re: [Fot] tow vehicles II

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] tow vehicles II
From: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:29:37 -0400
I should mention one more thing about the Cheby.  The 2500 does not
come with the rack and pinion steering of the 1500.  The 2500 steering
is not precise and wanders a little.  You get used to it, but after the
razor-sharp steering of Rags and the accurate feel of my Honda (set
up for aurto-x), the truck is not as much fun.

Nevertheless, Pam and I will happily put 600 mile days in the truck.
It is as comfortable and quiet as any decent car.  I am impressed.

Oh, and finally, the "Onstar" hands-free cell phone transmits at around
15 watts, so I have coverage anywhere in the US.  Sure does help
living in the mountains where cell-phone coverage is non-existent at best.

Shane

http://skydrive.live.com/welcome.aspx?provision=1?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive_
102008