fot

Re: [Fot] State of F1

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] State of F1
From: "Andre Rousseau" <andre@gt6.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:05:33 -0400
Yep.
F1 is specially because of the designing, building, testing and innovation
behind the model.

Sure costs need to be brought under control, but you can't mess with the
idea.

I never liked IRL and stopped watching CART after a while.

I do think they need to address the difference between the front and back
pack runners.

A.

--
Andre Rousseau - andre@gt6.ca