fot

Re: [Fot] Dumb & Dumber...

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Dumb & Dumber...
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:49:26 -0700
You do need professional help, but not for making decisions. Here's
the summary:

You live in the midwest
Winter arrives there as early as september
it's almost november
racing is a summer sport for anyone but Finns and people who think
snowmobiles are fun
If you go to a horse race you'll be warm and comfortable, enjoy
yourself completely, and you could win some money
If you do this car race you'll be cold, miserable, and you'll spend
lots of money

Obvious decision--go race your car.

On Oct 24, 2008, at 10:32 AM, BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

> Amici...
>
> Bob Wismer and I are leaving for BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY and this
> week end's
> 38th running of THAT LOOONG RACE.  I'm racing my TR3 in Midwestern
> Council's
> 'exciting' V/H group (see Scott Barr's description earlier this
> week).  Wismer
> is running his S2 in one of the 'long' races.  That's the good
> news.  The bad
> news is Saturday's weather shows a high of 53 degrees and showers.
> Sunday
> predicts a low of 30, high of 53, windy and possible snow flurries.
> I need
> some
> professional help making decisions.
>
> Bill (Damdinger)
>
> PS...My second passion in life is handicapping horse races.  The
> Breeders Cup
> is this week end.  I should be a a whole different race track.  I'd
> be much
> warmer, and would spend a lot less money.
>

> **************
> Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your
> favorites, no registration required and great graphics b check it
> out!
> (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir=
> http://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)

Bill Babcock