fot

Re: [Fot] Yeah, what about FOT???

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net, LOddTR@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Yeah, what about FOT???
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 06:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
Kudos to Henry, or anyone that speaks their mind on this issue. I used the
delete key a lot yesterday. I too am guilty of not clearing the CC line when
in discussions with others and posting to the group. Shame on me! But, lets
not get like one of the other lists I'm on. On that list if you get off topic
in the slightest bit your hand is slapped; and GOD forbid you post without
your name and location at the tailend.
Ed - Arlington, TX