fot

Re: [Fot] Yeah,

To: <LOddTR@aol.com>, <susank@141.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Yeah,
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:11:57 -0700
Leo,

Have you never seen Seinfeld?  My allusion to List Nazis was a (maybe not so
funny) attempt at humor based on an episode of Seinfeld in which there was a
soup restaurant that was run by a guy that everyone referred to as the "Soup
Nazi".

I certainly did not intend that anyone take that as an insult.  But your
message tells me that there are too many people who have little in the way
of a sense of humor on this list.  Those who would try and limit discussions
to only what they are interested in are not doing the list any good at all.

I hope that you don't leave the list, certainly on my account.

Regards,

Joe Curry

  _____